Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
With more than 4,500 people in 15 offices around the world, TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients who choose us for our knowledge, innovation and experience in the following key areas of finance:
Investment and Corporate Banking
Interest Rate, Currency and Derivative Products
Our services include the underwriting and distribution of new debt and equity issues, providing advice on strategic acquisitions and divestitures, and executing daily trading and investment needs.
With our history of delivering results, we've developed considerable strengths, including recognized trading expertise and street-level market intelligence that we use to consistently create value for our clients
At TDS Change Delivery team our objective is to enable efficient and effective delivery across TD Securities.
Our Project Delivery Leads, Project Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, and Project Analysts implement sustainable strategic business and regulatory change to meet desired business objectives.
We enable the investment dealer for tomorrow by operate as one team to proactively enable our global strategy, identify net new business opportunities, drive revenue generation and enhance client and colleague experiences. Job Description
TDS Change Delivery team is looking for a Scrum Master to lead and support expanding delivery needs. The Scrum Master will plan, manage and deliver distinct projects using Agile Methodology in alignment with business and/or enterprise strategies. This individual will provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of Scrum, Agile theory, methodology, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting, conflict resolution and facilitation - be known as a go to person
• Knowledge of current and emerging agile industry trends and best practices and internal or external business issues to improve team efficiency
• Drive continuous improvement as a change agent, engaging stakeholders to identify business problems and create scalable solutions that adapt the Agile process and drive productivity throughout the project lifecycle
• Ability to lead, plan, execute and evaluate project activities to ensure completion of initiatives, contributing to team's direction and function; providing advice to the team and delivery leadership
• Supports an environment where team freely escalates challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of successes
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
• Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda
• Indirectly manage a LoB project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and technology resources where applicable
• Engage executive sponsor to ensure active participation on project initiatives
• Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
• Establish effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and engage the correct levels to support the direction for the project
• Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Business Project Owner, Program Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner
• Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders at all levels in the organization (technical, business, Senior and Executive Management)
• Provide advice and guidance to business partners and project team as required regarding best practices in project management
• Collaborate with appropriate partners to ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery
• Deliver and own project outcomes that are aligned to established cost, timing, deliverable and scope objectives
• Generate cost estimates and provides general financial management, incorporating risk, by leveraging appropriate tools, templates,
• Proactively identify and track project risk and develop mitigation plans to manage risk
• Embrace change and is comfortable operating through ambiguity. Requirements
Undergraduate or post graduate degree - MBA preferred
Certified Scrum Master and 3+ years of Scrum Master experience - SAFe Certification prefered
Typically requires 7+ years of experience on an Agile delivery teamAdditional Information
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.