Permanent Reference code
:124121 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--Are you familiar with the client engagement financial lifecycle and want to lead finance projects and drive user adoption of change? Then this job is for you.What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
As a Project Manager some of the duties will include but not limited to:
About the team
- Lead finance process and system projects, working collaboratively with other internal teams including Finance, CBS, IT and Businesses
- Define project requirements and develop detailed project plans to deliver and track progress
- Actively manage projects to ensure deliver on-time, within scope, and within budget - escalate risks and solution issues as required
- Lead/advise on change and learning activities to drive user adoption across BIM projects including development of change strategies, drafting communications tailored to target audiences, development of training curriculum and documentation
- Present project status updates to leadership and stakeholder teams
The Business Integration Management (BIM) COE is comprised of financial engagement management subject matter experts. We provide guidance on best practices and roll out new client to cash related system functionalities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent, with 5+ years' experience in the fields of Project Management and/or Change Management
- Experienced in Client Engagement Financial Management processes and/or SAP in a professional service industry would be an asset
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- A strong problem solver with critical thinking skills
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Change Management, Developer, Equity, ERP, Technology, Management, Finance
Management and Executive