Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you financially savvy? Do you thrive in a fast pace sales environment? Do you have a passion for driving change? And are you committed to building and leading a team? If so our pricing centre of excellence may be for you!What will your typical day look like?
No day is the same! The Pricing Centre of Excellence within the EFS team is responsible for supporting proposal teams with financial analysis and modeling during the pursuit stage. The Pricing COE is accountable for advising on pricing best practices, enhancing pricing tools and models and supporting strategy deal shaping.
The Project Controller Lead- Pricing COE lead will be responsible for the overall workload management, career development and accountable for the quality of services within the team. They will also perform financial analysis, build financial models, contribute to tool development and engage with senior leadership to support the creation and execution of pricing strategies. About the team
Deloitte Consulting's Engagement Financial Services (EFS) Practice is comprised of client service professionals specializing in engagement, program, and account financial controls. The practice focuses on driving financial results and advising of financial impacts through the entire lifecycle of engagements, from pricing through engagement close. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- University degree, designation in Business or finance.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in financial analysis, budgeting, or project accounting.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in team management and supervision
- Experience developing project-pricing models and performing scenario analysis.
- Experience in a client-service environment; consulting experience is a plus.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production