Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We're looking for a Manager of Programmatic Strategy to join the RSM Advanced Advertising team to lead the programmatic evolution of our business toward addressability and automation across display, video, audio, television and out of home. This role is an opportunity to level up your programmatic and ad tech skills by implementing next generation capabilities across a multiplatform media company. What you'll be doing:
What you bring to the role:
- Support the Director of Advanced Advertising Solutions and Manager of Programmatic Sales in hitting revenue goals
- Lead and own the Programmatic Strategic Imperatives plan for 2021 and future roadmap with inputs from key stakeholders to ensure key activities are on track and KPIs are being achieved
- Define, design, develop and deploy differentiated go-to-market capabilities for RSM with focus on direct channel access to inventory
- Work with a team of ad product experts to evolve our product offering toward automation across display, video, audio, television, out of home
- Work with Media Planning and Inventory team to implement strategic pricing, prioritization and access of RSM inventory in the private and open marketplace(s)
- Build and grow relationships with new and existing supply partners (SSPs and DSPs) to maximize scale of the RSM programmatic ecosystem
- Identify and prioritize new ad tech and inventory-related leads and opportunities
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure successful delivery of advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical campaign issues for high-value clients
- Be a programmatic and ad tech evangelist for internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain repository of SSP collateral and technical specs for the Sales team
- Develop training programs and materials for internal RSM stakeholders 101's, 102's, Future of Programmatic Trends, Product Overviews, POVs on industry hot topics, etc.
What you can expect in return:
- Excellent understanding of digital/programmatic media and competent understanding of broadcast television/radio and Digital Out of Home.
- Experience in Programmatic media/Programmatic trading - working for; Ad tech company, SSP, DSP, agency trade desk, broadcaster/publisher/ad network
- Experience in sales, pitching and business development are strongly favored
- Proven track record for vetting various ad tech opportunities and assessing unique value propositions to better serve our advertising partners
- An understanding of header bidding, exchange, ad networks, ad exchanges, DSPs, and/or auction marketplaces/dynamics
- A strong knowledge of ad targeting methodologies.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work with cross functional teams to lead strategic action plans
- Experience being accountable to sales targets and taking responsibility for the business performance
- Ability to distill complex ideas/information and clearly communicate said information
- Comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment alongside sales and account management teams
- An ability to investigate, analyze, and solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- A handle on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ . Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Sales & Media Requisition ID:
Posting Notes: Media Job Segment:
Network, Business Development, Manager, Supply, Technology, Sales, Strategy, Management, Operations
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing