Requisition ID: 100759
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As the Program Manager, Enterprise Talent Marketing (12-month contract), you will bring the #LifeatScotiabank story to life through your work, our partners and our recruiters, and amplify our talent message to candidates.
You will lead marketing campaigns to attract qualified candidates and help activate our employer brand through content marketing, campaign management, and consulting. You'll be responsible for planning and creating content for our talent brand, leading external recruitment marketing initiatives for assigned internal client portfolios, partnering to deliver, and optimizing our use of our technology to attract the next generation of talent to Scotiabank.. Is this the right work for the next step in your career?
In this role, you will:
• Develop and implement recruitment marketing strategies for assigned client groups/portfolios
• Manage the implementation of programs that are aligned with Scotiabank's recruitment brand, Employee Value Proposition strategy and segment/channel/job specific campaigns
• Develop and implement targeted campaigns to attract external talent based on business needs and requirements
• Drive innovation in this field by keeping an eye on upcoming trends, tools and leverage that data to enable bank-wide sourcing and recruitment advertising efforts
• Manage the implementation of the media buys, external vendor relationships, and the selection of recruitment media channels to promote the employer brand and job opportunities (including LinkedIn, Indeed, creative and media agencies, and job boards)
• Social media expertise including content planning, placement, measurement, lessons learned, course correction (stop/start/continue). Understand and recommend innovation using social media based on industry trends.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with our internal partners (Digital, Creative Studio, Translation, Technology, Analytics and Procurement) and external vendors (media, ad agencies) to ensure we analyze, implement and launch effective content that aligns with our Talent Marketing strategies
• Ensure appropriate stakeholders are engaged and approvals are received
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisionsDo you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
We'd love to work with you if you:
• Have expertise in developing and managing on-going recruitment marketing, including diversity and student strategies, with experience in corporate marketing and/or ad agencies
• Have a strong understanding of content development across all channels including careers site and social media
• Can leverage data from multiple sources to analyze and understand business trends as well as use analytics and insights to influence change
• Have strong skills in project management, research, writing, and editing
• Can work under pressure and manage several competing priorities without compromising quality
• Are proficient in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
• Are fluent in English (Spanish, French ability is an asset but not essential)
• Preferred post-secondary degree/diploma Business, Commerce, or Marketing/Advertising fields.
.What's in it for you?
• Work with an experienced and passionate Talent Marketing team where you'll be able to grow your experience in content, media and talent acquisition
• Work on a global brand where you'll share the employee experience to a candidate audience
• Become an integrator and learn to drive for results through influence and working through others
• Grow your network through exposure to and interaction with a variety of partners internally and externally
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Program Manager, HR, Bank, Banking, Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance