Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- Collaborate with internal clients, project team members, and other Deloitte teams on program planning, program integration, project management, and technical integration activities.
- Define implementation priorities, tracking against development schedules and work intake requests, advising on risk mitigations, coordinating with PMO and program oversight teams, and maintaining up-to-date operating models, processes, roles, and responsibilities across multiple clients.
- Work in an agile/hybrid environment with customers across Deloitte to define and prioritize business requirements for DFlow products.
- Manage projects with high technical complexity, complex customer relationships and/or projects from requirements definition through to delivery
- Responsible for executing help desk processes to meet KPIs. May include providing customer support, resolving escalated tickets, and working with clients as needed.
- Work with the expanded team to lead and to continuously improve and manage the product lifecycle system including gathering requirements, creating epics, features, and user stories, facilitating, identifying process (outside the technology) to support business objectives, and operations and maintenance activities for example, open, support, and close processes. Other activities as required.
- Research emerging and innovative technologies and identify areas where DFlow can innovate to achieve additional features and keep pace with Deloitte's platforms and technology.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global CoRe provides seven fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, data management assessment services, data protection, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how these services are delivered across the organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization within and across borders.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with SharePoint
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft 365
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong communication and leadership skills and an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of MS products, SharePoint and/or Azure
- Experience with MS 365 Collaboration, SharePoint on-prem, SharePoint Online, MS Teams
- Experience in working as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) and maintaining the Product backlog
- Business-Technical understanding with ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience if needed
- Desire to take the initiative, move projects/ideas forward with clarity
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production