The product specialist will demonstrate leadership in driving our business results in assigned geography through active partnership in sales and marketing efforts. From an understanding of what the customer is trying to accomplish, work in partnership with sales team to demonstrate product capabilities and applicability to the customer and their application needs.
Are you an experienced Unified Communications engineer with a passion for helping clients find innovative solutions with their business communications needs? Fortinet is looking for highly motivated engineer to join the FortiVoice Engineering team as a Product Specialist. The Product Specialist position will be working closely with the development and sales team to ensure that business objectives are met and is responsible for driving continuous improvement and innovation to the FortiVoice product.
Specialist will be involved in activities relating to lifecycle management, new product development projects, marketing strategies and competitive analysis for several product lines.
Specialist will work collaboratively with existing and potential customers, as well as, internal groups such as Product Management, Sales and Operations to truly understand product requirements.Job Skills Required
- 7+ years telecoms and related products experience.
- Thoroughly understand the assigned products and applications for the markets served - i.e., be a \"subject matter expert\" for the products.
- Collect detailed product requirements using Voice of the Customer techniques, secondary market data and open communications with the product team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer skills; persuasiveness.
- Product review and feedback.
- Assist with sales support activities.
- Fulfill Sales requests for collateral and sales presentation material.
- Provide assistance with training Sales, Service and Partners.
- Recommend to Fortinet Product Managers the development of new software, materials and equipment solutions, providing preliminary business case analysis to support the recommendations.
- Work with MarCom to develop marketing campaigns for maximum effectiveness. Includes tactics related to product positioning, product features, product packaging, bundling of products, and promotional activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (engineering preferred)
- Business, Marketing specialisation an advantage
- Training and/or experience in working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, development, operations, sales, service and finance.
Please visit www.fortinet.com for more details.
Management and Executive