Permanent Reference code
:105381 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
Work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective field
Have challenging and interesting work in a team environment
Continue your development throughout your career to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Role Specific Responsibilities:
About the team
- Deliver effective solutions which meet the requirements of the internal business groups and are aligned with the firm's technology standards and guidelines (on time, on budget, with quality)
- Actively contribute ideas for new solutions, enhance and extend existing solutions, facilitate solution design, and lead delivery of the solution
- Develop product roadmap and propose project(s) to incrementally deliver value to business
- Partner with and manage relationship with business stakeholders and IT stakeholders through project delivery and lifecycle of the product
- Be a hands-on delivery lead/project manager to deliver solutions with expectations to guide and provide direction to technical teams, both onshore and offshore
- Create project charter, project plan and report project status and budget to business and ITS stakeholders
- Track scope, effort and manage project change requests
- Manage project communications including status reports to all stakeholders
- Manage project risks/issues/dependencies and proactively come up with appropriate mitigation plan working with ITS and business teams
- Own and manage project budget, cost and schedule
- Lead team through operational responsibilities of the products delivered (e.g. timely execution of operational job, address any failed jobs, root cause analysis, etc.)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) CoE team is an internal team within Deloitte's ITS (Information Technology Services) organization. AI CoE focuses on delivering end-to-end solutions that have a predictive or cognitive component to deliver business value. In addition to project delivery, we perform lab work to identify new AI opportunities and feasibility of turning ideas into reality. AI CoE is a data centric team and very passionate about working with data! We typically source data from our firm's data lake and data warehouse. We primarily work with Azure technology to deliver solutions but love to learn new tools and technology and are constantly evolving. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You have a product owner mindset.You are experienced in leading project delivery.You enjoy partnering with business stakeholders (clients) and leading a team of IT staff and contractors for successful delivery.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, project management or similar role in a technology organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of various SLDC project development methodologies, specifically Agile and SAFe
- Proven ability of delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing data and analytics projects in artificial intelligence, business intelligence, data warehouse and/or data lake space
- Experience delivering products using Azure technology is a strong asset
- Knowledge of Azure services (e.g. ADF, Azure ML, Cognitive Services, Azure Batch) and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is a strong asset
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Knowledge of management consulting business models is an asset
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation and building business case
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams
- Ability to coach staff in analysis, design and project management skills
- Successful delivery utilizing offshore capabilities
- University degree or equivalent work experience
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Product Manager, Data Warehouse, Management Consulting, Developer, Marketing, Operations, Technology, Management
Management and Executive