What is the opportunity? The Product Manager will be responsible for the execution of the digital channels strategy/roadmap, while also identifying emerging opportunities and trends to support the development of innovative products, services, and functionality. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Works closely with the project team and functional partners to implement features identified in the product roadmap
- Collaborates with the product owner and delivery team to ensure appropriate feature sequencing
- Responsible for building the right products and is the voice of the customer to the teams along with product features and user experience
- Implements the strategy on behalf of business partners to enable their strategy and deliver a measurable impact on shareholder value via increased revenue, client satisfaction, RBC brand development and reduced cost to serve.
- Monitors performance to identify trends and recommends initiatives to leverage opportunities and responsible for channel reporting and distribution and digital marketing metrics
- Partner and support Digital Product strategy lead in strategic digital marketing initiatives spanning across the Digital Product portfolio along with internal subject matter experts to forge insights on key problem solving initiatives
- Define and contribute to the digital strategy and provide key communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration with vendors to coordinate changes and updates and communication of internal maintenance, outages, and production issues
- 7 to 10 years of related work experience
- Product Management experience leading, development of small products and/or enhancements
- Experience with financial forecasting and interpreting trending analysis
- Experience working on an agile team
- Undergraduate degree is required
- Expertise in one or more technical area(s) including architecture, quality assurance and development.
What's in it for you? We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail. Accurately defines problems and identifies relevant factors while objectively considering alternatives and anticipating the client impact of possible solutions.
- Driven self-starter with initiative, motivation and a continuous improvement mindset
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:Toronto
Address:155 Wellington St W. 27th Floor
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0-25
Req ID:368640 Ad Code(s):