Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsWhat will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant in the Deloitte Digital product team, you will focus on developing great digital experiences and bringing them to market.
About the team
- The Deloitte Digital Product and Experience Design Senior Consultant is an integral part of the project team, delivering on our clients' digital initiatives throughout the product lifecycle. Consultants are required to interact on a daily basis with our clients across a range of different activities, including digital strategy, assessment of current and target states, roadmap development, and product design and delivery management. Senior Consultants will have the opportunity to manage increasing portions of project delivery, eventually leading junior practitioners within the team.
- Senior Consultants have multiple other responsibilities, and are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways:
- Engagement management: Support team leaders with engagement planning and scoping; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels; deliver on-time, high-quality engagement work products
- Stakeholder management: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate in business development activities; be an active member of pursuit teams while supporting proposal content development
- Practice development and eminence: Support the creation of practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point of view" documents; support industry and eminence events sponsored by the firm
- Supporting digital transformation is exciting and complex. You will organize and lead workshops with clients to define features and requirements, plan and develop sprint plans, and manage product backlogs and key feature decisions as we work together to imagine, deliver and run the future.
Deloitte Digital's Customer and Applied Design Practice is comprised of a diverse group of creative, user experience, development and product professionals, working together to design and deliver innovative digital experiences for our clients. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Brings experience producing outcomes in an agile delivery environment, with an understanding of agile principles and methods.
- In this product role, you will have had first-hand experience leading cross-functional teams of designers, developers, and business owners to take ideas to production.
- Has experience delivering presentations and facilitating workshops, and is able to gain alignment in ambiguous environments.
- Is familiar with digital strategy tools and methods, such as user persona research, user journey mapping, and drawing recommendations from digital analytics
- Demonstrates a track record of project/product management, with experience launching products to production
- You enjoy working part of a cross functional team of designers, developers, product specialists, and industry experts. Your proactive nature aids you in leading the delivery of digital products for our clients, working alongside client product owners to define, design, build and launch new digital experiences
- Your communication skills serve you well in interacting frequently with senior level internal and external clients and leadership. Your digital business or technical education and experience allows you to understand and utilize standard processes for product management, agile delivery and SAFE scrum. You are self-motivated to continuously learn and improve your technical and functional skills.
- You thrive in uncertainty by not having all the solutions, but having a disciplined approach for finding them.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production