Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsWhat will your typical day look like?
Our team at Deloitte Digital helps multiple federal clients replace, upgrade or maintain technology systems to prepare for next generation of Public Sector digital client experiences. As the current market needs for these services are exponentially growing, Deloitte Digital in National Capital Region (NCR) is building a dedicated world-class team to help us meet industry demands. Our aim is to build a dynamic and inclusive work environment that paves a path for new ideas and collaborative engagements while working with top professionals.
We're looking for an individual who is passionate about end-to-end, human-centered Product Design with a focus on UX. User research, information architecture, user flows, user experience design, interface design, prototyping and user testing are all central to this role.
In partnership with other members on the project, design end-to-end design solutions
About the team
- Apply established human-centered design practices and techniques to choose the right methods depending on the problem at hand
- Effectively communicate your design concept to stakeholders with thoughtfulness and confidence
- Participate in workshops that enable your teams and stakeholders to build clarity and alignment, which includes design culture of critiques, testing, research and education
- Continue to grow your skills and experience as a Product Designer
Our design vision is to grow our team and help represent the value of design, with an emphasis on research design and customer delight to our clients. Our Team mission is to be thought leaders within the design community, who design meaningful and delightful solutions and bring a human-centered approach to our craft.
We're searching for a teammate with a proven passion for product design. You'll collaborate with product managers, engineers and your design teammates to create effective experiences for our clients and their users. We are currently looking for an Intermediate Product Designer (UX) to join our growing team. Help us deliver high-quality products across a variety of client projects and industries, that ultimately provides measurable value to our clients and their customers.
The Deloitte Digital creative team is supported by D Studio, our creative home, and we offer flexible and remote working options based on your needs. Join our growing Product Design team and help shape the future of our experience design practice. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Product desginer, you have:
- Experience working large-scale digital service products and projects for government or comparable organizations; over 10,000 users or providing services to multiple stakeholder groups.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a design consultancy or equivalent
- Post-secondary education in a related field, or design degree
- Past experience working with industry standard design tools including Figma, Invision, and related user testing software products. Experience in using qualitative and quantitative data to build client-centric services.
- Experience creating web or native mobile applications from conception to launch and beyond and bringing real products to life that have been used by real people
- Have experience working on complex interaction and workflow design challenges
- An online portfolio that communicates the goals, process, and outcomes of your work
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, and/or prototyping tools like Invision or Keynote
**Be eligible for or possess Enhanced Reliability security clearance with the Government of Canada
**French language skills (written and spoken) an asset Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production