Product Designer, Learning
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
In the Learning and Innovation Lab at Rogers, we are passionate about delivering seamless and mobile-enabled learning experiences across a diverse ecosystem of sites, tools, and applications. Whether by building an app from the ground up, or by integrating functions into an existing system, we maintain sophisticated next generation solutions to benefit everyone at Rogers. The products you help build and maintain are integral to the learning and development of all Rogers employees who deliver quality service and products to millions of customers.
We are looking for a Product Designer to become an integral part of our team, where you will have the chance to innovate, grow, and excel. You have a passion for seamless and engaging learner experiences. We highly value strong consultation skills, a desire to learn, a willingness to collaborate, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Create design concepts and drawings to determine the best product.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming.
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers.
- Employ design concepts into wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts.
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure open communication and efficiency in the design phase.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet evolving product needs and customer expectations.
- Perform design validations.
- Champion usability, inclusion, and accessibility.
What you bring:
- An obsession with the impact of user experience in building rich digital learning experiences. You are always user-driven, leading with empathy, and designing with purpose.
- 1-3 years designing both mobile and desktop applications and working within a larger brand and design system.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, or similar prototyping tools.
- Comfort and confidence working with clients with varying familiarity of product capability and limitations.
- Experience in an agile environment working with cross-functional teams.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Human Resources & Organization Development Requisition ID:
243453Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Learning, User Experience, Research, Human Resources, Technology