Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Direct Investing provides financial services to self-directed investors who manage their own investments and personal finances. Clients can access TD Direct Investing services through a variety of channels, including the Internet, telephone and in person at any of our branches across Canada. TD Direct Investing gives clients access to the information, tools and support that empower them to invest for themselves with confidence.
To support TD Direct Investing's existing clientele and prospects, we offer a comprehensive education program with a goal of empowering Canadians with access to resources that can help them become more financial literate and confident with investing on their own terms. Job Description
The Producer/Director will be primarily responsible for the planning, development and delivery of a weekly online show with live and pre-recorded elements to support the Direct Investing Client Education program. Accountabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with Content Strategy and Delivery teams to conceive and develop program ideas and concepts.
- Sourcing guests, researching, pre-interviewing and writing scripts/questions.
- Providing detailed research packs to hosts.
- Editing and mixing audio and visual elements.
- Coaching talent on best interview practices
- Executing live and pre-recorded program elements in a remote environment using specific software (eg, ON24, OBS, Riverside)
- Providing insight for content development and messaging across channels; ensuring all content is on strategy and meets project objectives
- Collaborating with other teams within Client Education and key stakeholders on special events
- Adhering to editorial calendar to ensure continuity across teams
- Working to elevate the technical production through creative vision and technical expertise
- Must possess a combination of post-secondary education and extensive real-life experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a broadcast/production setting
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience pitching and producing stories and translating those ideas into video.
- Knowledge of the Canadian and international investing landscape.
- Track record of creativity and innovation with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven chase skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write host scripts, capturing a conversational tone.
- Highly resourceful, organized and proactive problem solver who works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Lives and promotes the values of an inclusive and respectful work culture.
- Having a good understanding of digital content marketing and social media distribution strategies would be beneficial
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing. Additional Information
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
*We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance