Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Operations
is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support - you name it.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone with diverse skills and some background in this space to carry out a broad range of operational service and support assignments. You'll join others in environment management, maintenance, monitoring, performance and incident management, as well as production support activities. There's meaningful work at every turn!
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Support applications and systems by meeting or exceeding standards and service levels while minimizing operational risk.
- Promptly schedule packaging and new applications releases, engage partners. plan parallel work streams when possible.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to improve production environment stability.
- Actively involved on all aspects of the application/system support and application issue resolution: identify, assess, recommend, escalate, resolve, report, document and communicate.
- May focus on problem determination including data gathering and analysis.
- May develop scripts using appropriate tools to address gaps, simplify or enhance the application/system or environment.
- Provide quality service and solutions consistent with objectives and client requirements.
- Effectively handle incident management for outages.
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution.
- Dive into design, review, and integration of all application requirements like functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations.
- Identify, address application/ data issues, cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect application integrity.
- Provide expertise to other functional areas (technology, trends and processes).
- Join projects aimed at evolving the base infrastructure, deploying new technologies, or optimizing the operational environment.
- Deploy base infrastructure components for all environments.
- May be involved in application deployment ("off the shelf" or in-house) and procurement.
- Follow change management procedures. ensure proper testing, sign-off, monitoring.
- Monitor system life cycles, ensure specifications and functionality support business. objectives and architecture decisions.
- Use meaningful metrics to monitor environment's performance.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning (Define, Review, Test).
We are looking for someone whose primary responsible would be to obtain the products, materials, and services needed to conduct operations, to Liaison with Suppliers, Lines of Businesses and Projects regarding updates and details of goods, estimating production volumes, target costs, target product release timelines, product roadmap. An understanding around working with vendors, stakeholders and various departmental figures such as, HR, Sourcing, Finance, Operations
Candidate should also have experience in vendor relationship, submitting purchase requisitions, generate purchase orders, process orientated, payment and record keeping.
This role will also be blended with our Request Management team who manage the daily communication to our requestors and flow of fulfillment tickets. Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Identify suppliers of goods and services
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Manage queues using Service Now to fulfill various tasks and updates to request
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
- Must be alert, ambitious, hard-working, detail-oriented, and able to follow instructions
- Knowledge of Inventory control and cost analysis
- Research and compare products
- Strategize with various departments and suppliers to ensure organizations future needs
- Master's degree in a related field preferred
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.