Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Process Improvement and Transformation team is accountable for rethinking, designing and transforming processes and service excellence aligned to the Bank's overall strategy. Our professionals use Six Sigma and Business Process Reengineering for radical redesign to achieve improvements in critical measures of performance, such as cost, quality, service and speed. We are committed for continuous process improvement to help leaders drive business growth by demonstrating various techniques to monitor performance and identify areas of waste and opportunities for improvement.Job Description
The Process Engineering Manager
will independently lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams of business/ technology/digital/data/control partners to drive process transformation and re-engineering projects.
- Simplify and transform business processes across business objectives of customer experience, revenue & expense management, risk & control, defect reduction, and productivity & efficiency
- Conduct process analysis, co-drive project prioritization and implementation with partners, pipeline/roadmap development and execution, measure success with data and KPIs
- Leverage Lean Six Sigma/Data Analytics/Agile/Automation to drive process optimization
- Build trusted advisory and effective relationships with business partners and executives
- Facilitate workshops effectively with partners to identify, formulate and decompose business problems, and recommend optimal solutions for implementation
- Influence business decisions by delivering compelling communication in report-outs to executives
- Deliver benefits for customer, financial, and productivity that meet or exceed target KPIs
- Recommend solutions, lead timely execution, and measure improvements
- Support and mentor the team in LSS training and/or certifications (Green/Black Belt)
The role requires practical and deep experience of Lean Six Sigma and statistical data analysis, entrepreneurial drive to own project initiation-to-implementation, and solid leadership traits.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, or an equivalent combination of Green Belt with significant relevant experience (note - If Green Belt, successful candidate will be required to become a certified Black Belt through EPE's certification program within 12-18 months of start date)
- 5+ years of deep Lean Six Sigma experience in process engineering, preferably in service sector
- Excellent strong interpersonal, stakeholder management, and influencing skills
- Advanced virtual/face to face facilitation skills (i.e. meetings, kaizen, process mapping sessions, etc.), requiring minimal or no support from others.
- Excellent verbal (storytelling) and written communication skills (PowerPoint, Emails, etc.). Ability to tailor communication style/message according to audience
- Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization, including senior executives
- Ability to align, foster, grow and sustain healthy relationships with business partners
- Advanced collaborative consulting that maximizes the achievement of the business outcomes and long-term sustainability.
- Team player, consensus builder, and strong problem solver.
- Experience driving change: Open to change, persistent, can improve a process and drive impact despite challenges.
- Robust project management skills: Ability to plan and manage projects and workload with agility to meet client's needs (speed, accuracy, delivery)
- Quickly develop business acumen and manage inter-dependencies in projects between business processes, data infrastructure, and multiple technology systems
- Expert in Microsoft Visio maps, Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Minitab
- Ability to zoom-in/zoom-out as appropriate to meet project's core goals
- Expert in quantifying process measurements, statistical analysis, and simplify interpretation
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexibility to travel is required for this role
- LSS Certified Candidates may be asked to provide Certificate/Project Storyboard with a reference for validations.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive