All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program,
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
We are hiring for the position of Private Trust Transformation Intern / Co-op
to provide a range of operational and analytical support and perform transactions and other processing activities. This role will not only provide you introductory experience in a professional setting, you will also be equipped with skills and experiences that contribute to the completion of your studies and prepare you to build a career in your chosen discipline.
Private Wealth Management Specialized Services Reporting, Business Insights & Analytics team is focused on providing relevant management information, business insights and analysis to support management decisions, identify areas of focus and help discover business opportunities for supported LOBs.
Monetization of Will bank data Project: Partner with Private Trust national office on their transformation journey by leveraging data and analytics to enhance business model, evaluate Wills data to predict incoming business for the next several years and identify cross-sell revenue generating opportunities for TD Wealth Requirements Assigned Line of Business Requirements
Successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated evidence that candidates are able to understand business problem and identify actionable opportunities to improve business outcomes using data and analytics
- Experience in applying machine learning algorithms to solve business problems: clustering, predictive modeling, NLP
- Experience using Python for data manipulation and machine learning
- Experience with querying databases using SQL queries
- Experience using Tableau to create story boards
Please note that the line of business that you are assigned to may require specific skills not mentioned in this postingAdditional Information Early Talent Requirements
Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence Sept 7 - Dec 23, 2021.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.