Requisition ID: 166644
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
The Enterprise Content Solutions team works with our business and technology partners globally to transform the way we manage content within our organization. The Role
We are looking for a talented Solution Architect to support the overall design and implementation of Enterprise Content Solutions.
You will help to ensure we are building a cohesive, future forward bank that leverages enterprise technology assets and best practices surrounding the use of modern software development, deployment and operations principles. Clear, professional communication with peers, clients, executives and supporting team representatives is paramount for the position. Some of the Key Accountabilities include:
What You Will Bring to Succeed
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Content Solution Platforms, creating reusable design patterns that can be leveraged across the bank.
- The category steward for the Content Management Business Capabilities within Scotiabank
- Assist in the development and maintenance of SharePoint/ Content Solution Reference Architecture
- Partner with technology teams globally to provide recommendations on how to resolve any capability gaps within systems.
- Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural road map our platforms
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations to modernize BNS Applications
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies in the Content Management space
- 10+ years of software engineering industry experience.
- Bachelor (equivalent or higher) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ Experience working in the Content Management domain
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global based systems. Experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development.
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Experience in modernizing legacy systems or similar transformational initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to build and foster relationships with business partners, project stakeholders, strategic technology partners and external vendors.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals.
- Must be flexible and ready to adapt to a dynamic environment .
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Is this Role not the Exact fit?
Sign up to stay in touch; we'll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Architecture, Software Engineer, Cloud, Developer, Technology, Engineering
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology