You are looking to join a vibrant and busy team based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) as a senior leader in the Contaminated Sites Investigation and Remediation practice area. You are a registered professional with strong project and program management and leadership skills having at least 10 -15 years of experience in the design and oversight of environmental remediation and industrial facility decommissioning projects. A day in the life...
What You'll Bring To WSP...
- You are a champion of Health & Safety initiatives, being an ambassador for our Zero Harm safety culture - this is always your top priority, as it is ours
- You are primarily leading a project-focused team in the delivery of a large-scale contaminated sites and industrial facility decommissioning projects located east of the GTA.
- You have diverse fieldwork experience, project management expertise and sound knowledge of applicable provincial and federal environmental regulations;
- You manage projects from proposal to implementation, including proposal preparation, contract review, project delivery, financial control; and,
- You have a proactive approach to client relationship management to ensure deliverables meet client expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality;
A relevant undergraduate degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Geoscience or other technical discipline from an accredited university;
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Environmental Consulting with an appropriate professional designation in Engineering, Geoscience, Biology or related discipline;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including persuasion and negotiation abilities to achieve consensus, resolve conflict and achieve desired outcomes;
- Experience providing project and client specific technical advice and senior review of project deliverables;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team of professionals with excellent communication skills both internally with staff and externally with clients;
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and teamwork skills as well as the technical writing skills needed for client deliverables;
A clean Driver's Abstract, and a willingness to travel as needed for project work.