Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Quality Engineering (QE) Practice is an enterprise function that brings together the Quality and Testing, and Release Management professionals from across the bank that supports delivery. In addition, the Practice has accountability IT Governance and Operational Support for the Customer Platforms and Enterprise Technology Enablement (CPET) division. The Practice aims to engineer for end-to-end quality outcomes from the start, innovating to deliver efficiently and drive legendary customer and colleague experiences as well as accelerate the talent, skills and capabilities of our people to ensure we deliver superior quality work. Job Description
We are looking for QE leader to build, maintain and evolve the culture and community of QE within TD wealth . This leadership role oversees a team of high performing QE practitioners for setting the strategic and tactical focus areas in conjunction with Organizational goals , coaching on knowledge , skills, performance, and leading the end to end QE delivery across TD Wealth . Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Directly lead team of highly skilled Practitioners in an area of expertise without getting involved in day-to-day activities, providing quality assurance on the application of methods and practices owned within the Journeys and Platforms.
• Execute on Practice strategy as it relates to introducing tools, methodologies and processes across the enterprise.
• Provide overall team leadership, training, coaching, development, succession, recruitment and resource management, and ensures on-going performance feedback and assessments occur and development plans exist for each team member.
• Accountable for hiring the best talent, growing these colleagues and managing retentio
• Ensure team adheres to enterprise frameworks and methodologies related to overall business management activities.
• Support team in staying knowledgeable on emerging issues, engineering trends and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts to the Bank .
• Monitor assigned functional area for productivity and efficiency, operating systems to continually improve delivery capability.
• May develop and/or contribute to negotiations of third-party contracts/agreements.
• Proactively identify key business opportunities, research and recommend enhancements / modifications, develop strategies to achieve recommendations and work closely with team to execute and implement.
• Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts.
• Ensures employees are knowledgeable and assumes responsibility to minimize operational and regulatory risk by complying with Bank and industry Code of Conduct.
• Protect the interests of the organization - identify and manage risks, and escalate non-standard, high risk transactions / activities as necessary.
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite.
• Establish and foster a cohesive and collaborative team; promote a fair and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce and encourage the team to achieve common goals and objectives.
• Conduct formal performance reviews and provide on-going feedback; coach and develop employees and ensure performance management and development planning activities are undertaken and completed. Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
• University or Graduate / post graduate degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline; or equivalent practical experience.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in field of specialization. Additional Information
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
• Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
• Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
• Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
• Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
• Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.