Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Applications & Systems Development
covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to grow, manage and support a number of platform capabilities including Microsoft PowerPlatform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate) running on Microsoft Azure and a DevOps toolchain utilized by multiple technology delivery teams consisting of Jenkins, SonarQube and Nexus.
We are part of TD ADABT: Automation, Digitization, API and Block Chain Technology. Our team owns and manages a number of platforms used within TD including Microsoft PowerPlatform and DevOps Toolchain.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Utilize your in-depth skills and experience in Microsoft platform administration to manage the PowerPlatform environments
- Utilize skills in designing and building PowerApps (Canvas and ModelDriven) and PowerAutomate to deliver solutions
- Showcase your skills and training in administration of Microsoft Azure environments to support teams building business automations using PowerPlatform
- Support platforms onboarding and provide day to day user support
- Create platform upgrade plans and execute on the plans
- Develop platform monitoring, reporting capabilities
- Support projects delivering PowerPlatform capabilities: PowerApps and PowerAutomate
- Give solution options and bolster stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project estimates.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity - this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates, and costs.
- Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed.
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
- Nice to Have: Support of DevOps platforms including Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience working with PowerPlatform, PowerApps, PowerAutomate, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure Administration, Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.