1350 Crestlawn Dr
IFIC or CSC must be completed
Understands customer needs and provides credit and lending-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers on lending/credit strategies and products that meet their objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer in accordance with approved procedures. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups as needed.
- Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations when appropriate.
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, providing responsive service and support.
- Probes to understand customer needs and provides advice related to personal banking and lending strategies in the best interests of the customer.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends and best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided.
- Handles incoming calls in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers as required.
- Performs any required activities to ensure customer's requests are accurately processed.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer calls or refers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of personal banking products.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Knowledge of contact centre operational processes and policies.
- Knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
- RISR Qualified
Individual Contributor / CollaborateurWe're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail