Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Kitchener, ON; London; Mississauga; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
This is a unique opportunity to support the success of performance management programs for our most senior leaders in Deloitte Global. This includes planning, delivery, and execution of new and existing performance management initiatives.
You will report to the Performance Management Leader and partner closely with our Center of Excellence teams, HR advisory, business groups, and member firm teams to support a seamless performance lifecycle for our partner and managing director population. This is a consultative, collaborative, and detail-oriented role and an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact work for a rapidly growing organization.
Role specific responsibilities:
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- Develop, maintain, and execute on project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables for all aspects of the performance management lifecycle for senior leaders, including technology, reporting, communications, learning, and stakeholder support.
- Lead reporting efforts, data reconciliation, and analysis. This includes partnering with our technology and reporting teams to ensure system readiness and reporting accuracy.
- Serve as an advisor to our senior leaders, problem solving on technology and process aspects throughout the performance lifecycle. This includes supporting with front-end user experience and back-end operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate on reference materials, and ensure that all documented processes are controlled, current, and readily available for stakeholders. This includes maintaining the performance management intranet site and SharePoint sites.
- Perform standard and advanced coordination and administrative duties such as setting up meetings, leading and participating in calls, taking notes, and summarizing action items. Create business presentations with overall meeting support and preparation.
- Continually evaluate operational structures and processes and identify potential areas for efficiency building.
- Support broader priorities and special projects for the Leadership and Career Development team (e.g., Business unit transformations; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion priorities as it relates to performance).
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- At least 3 years of experience performance management, human capital consulting role or HR business partner role for a large, global, matrixed organization.
- Exceptionally strong project manager who is able to design and take initiatives from abstract to concrete. Able to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines in mostly virtual environment.
- Strong demonstration of analytical skills and ability to prepare executive ready materials, including mastery of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills. Ability to establish credibility/rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Able to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or the equivalent.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Performance Management, Front End, User Experience, Developer, Equity, Human Resources, Technology, Finance