You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The Opportunity:
The Performance and Learning Consultant collaborates with key staff members and clients to analyze learning needs, recommend learning solutions, and implement the appropriate delivery systems for our clients. In addition, they assist in the development of project charters and organizing, leading and managing the effective execution of multiple projects, including complex strategic projects. Effective execution means consistently completing simple and complex projects on-time and on-budget as well as providing instructional design support. The Performance and Learning Consultant also develops and maintains ongoing relationships with clients, project team members and external vendors. What you will do
- Proactively consult with business units to achieve organizational objectives.
- Consulting and collaborating with client Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to analyze and define learning objectives and learning requirements.
- Collaborating with client teams to design and develop and implement high quality learning in a variety of formats (eLearning, classroom training, self-study).
- Overseeing design and development of materials ensuring effective comprehension of training and develop course evaluations to obtain relevant user feedback.
- Meeting course development milestones, ensuring delivery of quality learning solutions that meet established learning objectives.
- As project leader, and as the situation warrants, engages client in performance conversations using performance map and interview methodology.
- Assists with project charter completion and oversees all planning activities including scope planning, work activity definition, sequencing and duration estimating, schedule development, resource planning, risk identification, cost estimating and project plan development.
- Manages the effective execution of projects by:
- Managing the project's day-to-day activities.
- Leading project meetings.
- Following up with project team members (including track leaders in complex projects) to ensure key milestones are met.
- Maintaining the necessary project documentation and records.
- Proactively resolving project issues.
- Exercising judgment in escalating issues as appropriate.
- Manages the project budget including reviewing invoices to ensure costs are within scope and budget.
- Sources and/or works with external service providers who may be contracted to work on projects.
- Manages the translation of materials if applicable to the training program..
- Develops and executes communication plan.
- Coordinates the set-up of all training in the LMS.
- Submit monthly project accruals and project charges to finance
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this . What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Business or Education.
- 5+ years' business experience in Learning and Development in a client service, fast-paced environment
- Adult Education certificate or training in project management and instructional design a definite asset.
- A high degree of technical literacy with proven ability to design and create self-paced interactive instructional content.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Emphasizes and builds the value of service offered to the client.
- Takes pride in being recognized as knowledgeable and experienced in own field.
- Prioritizes issues by using clear project management principles.
- Creative software expertise with an awareness of industry tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects on-time and on-budget.
- Knowledge of Success Factors
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com