The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Talent Acquisition team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for acquiring the best people in the industry to meet the current and future needs of the business.
As the Director, Supply Chain Talent Acquisition, you will lead the building of high-performing teams by sourcing world-class Supply Chain and Distribution Centre talent and then evaluating, impressing, and securing them to join the team. With people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-performing teams to build rewarding careers at Aritzia - while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Director, Supply Chain Talent Acquisition you will lead the team to:
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Support in establishing and driving a recruitment strategy and a proactive approach of building an effective talent pipeline to support the growth of Aritzia's Supply Chain business functions
- Direct the team to source the world's best Supply Chain and Distribution Centre talent to find and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Partner with leaders to assess candidates to select the best Supply Chain and Distribution Centre talent for Aritzia
- Direct the team to inspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the city, the career opportunity, and more
- Direct the team to lock in top talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations
The Director, Supply Chain Talent Acquisition has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications, including experience finding and securing Supply Chain and Distribution Centre talent
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that always add value
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
The typical hiring range for this position is $145,000-$175,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.