Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
We're looking for a self-starter, who enjoys taking initiative and contributing to a team with a common goal. The candidate must have a strong aptitude for cultural sensitivity, including exceptional interpersonal communication skills and the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in all communications to promote positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Our People and Culture Team's practices and objectives provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full-cycle recruitment
- Coordinating onboarding and training
- Providing employee care and retention
- Design and implement employee reward & recognition ideas
- Generate reports as needed
- Ensure statutory compliances are met such as licenses, WSIB and Employment Standards legislation
- Administer various HR software programs
- Maintains accurate tracking of uniform inventory
- Assist with the administration of the Employee Benefits Program
- Ensures that all the personnel files are kept up to date and confidential
- Coordinates assignments for training and orientation classes; keeps track and ensures all employees receive adequate training
- Engage in union management relationships
- Conduct employee performance conversations as required with leadership
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year Human Resources experience
Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or education relative to job descriptionDemonstrated expertise in MS Office suite of products and database maintenance
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Ongoing interest in training and personal development
Problem solving and conflict resolution ability
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Education Requirements (Any) Minimum 1 year Human Resources experience Bachelor's Degree CPHR considered an asset Certification Requirements (Any) CHRP/CHRL Human Resources Professional Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Educational Assistance, Wellness Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
Administrative Human Resources