Further your professional Payroll career in this Payroll and Benefits Manager position with the head office of a large Western Canadian employer. You will be responsible for managing the payroll and benefits function for 400+ employees using ADP WFN.
Offices are located in Richmond.
• Process bi-weekly and year-end payroll for salaried, hourly and commission based employees in a timely and accurate manner using ADP
• Administer the employee Group Benefit Plan including initial set-up for new hires, employee record maintenance and status changes
• Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
• Prepare ROEs, Government reports and calculations
• Responsible for tracking and maintaining employee vacation time
• Work with Department Managers on ad-hoc payroll reporting and management training
• Provide high-end customer service to managers and employees regarding their pay and benefits queries
• Develop and maintain sound cross-functional relationships across the business
• Review existing payroll processes and systems, recommending updates and improvements as required
Skills and Experience required:
• 4+ years of experience in a Payroll & Benefits role. • Advanced MS Office computer skills
• Experience with ADP
• Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to stay organized
• Excellent customer service skills working with managers and employees
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
• PCP or equivalent Payroll designations an asset
• Commission retail experience is an asset
Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
About Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours
Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours is one of Vancouver's most well-established and successful recruitment firms. We recruit top quality candidates for some of the most high profile companies in ...