At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide support on a range of activities:
**The role of Partner Administrative Assistant is required to be performed in office 5 days a week. What you will do
- Maximize the value of Partners time by proactively identifying and taking accountability for all administrative matters.
- Understand business needs, manage service delivery, mitigate issues, and bring solutions.
- Understand KPMG business processes and proprietary systems in order to execute, or effectively delegate, work.
- Operate with a large degree of autonomy and independently complete high quality work to meet established goals.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Client Relationships - Ensures all client communications are responded to in a timely fashion. Independently actions on routine enquiries and escalates complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process. Professionally interacts with clients as directed
- Inbox Management - Monitors Partner's email inbox as directed by Partner. Flags and prioritizes based on urgency and subject matter
- Calendar Management - Pro-actively looking ahead and Manage Partner's calendar/schedule, maximizing the best use of their time by managing requests and commitments through sorting, filtering and prioritizing requests, while ensuring deadlines are met. Proactively and independently identifies, resolves, and manages calendar conflicts
- Marketing - Works with marketing team assisting where required; email distribution, client event communications. Manages Partner's contacts, opportunities, and compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation ensuring they are current. May manage or support proposal process in collaboration with marketing resources. (needs to have thresholds for Marketing support for proposals)
- Communication - Creates, reviews, and distributes various communications for Partners. Handles routine communications on behalf of Partners and reports on actions taken
- Reporting - Manages regular and ad hoc reports as requested
- Document preparation - Assists Partners with coordinating, creating, preparing, editing, and proofreading all standard and non-standard documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence using MS Office suite
- Meeting support - Attends internal meetings as requested by Partners, takes meeting minutes, and summarizes action items. Follows-up on action items following the meeting
- Travel Management - Handles complex travel arrangements and reservations as required, both domestic and international, including handling business visas and other explanation, clarification, and diplomacy
- Meeting Management - Coordinates and manages the scheduling of client meetings, leadership meetings, and events (conference calls, video conferences, in person, etc.). Plan and organize meetings and events as required including logistics/securing meeting space, catering, and document prep. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings when required and follows up on action items
- Expense/Time reporting - Completes, reconciles, and ensures timely submission of time and expense reports for the Partner
- Provides backup support to other administrative assistants as needed
- Acts as a liaison between partners and Delivery Centre, on Risk Management requirements as applicable.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this . What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set.
- Minimum 5 years administration experience.
- Good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Administrative Community and Social Services