McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job DescriptionYOUR VIBE.
You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice. You enjoy working overnights, and are a hard worker.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. The main part of this position is to maintain our cooking equipment. Cleaning grills, vats, dispensers, and more. The cleaner their surfaces, the better they cook. It's a physically demanding job, but really rewarding if you enjoy making things shine. Qualifications
- Available to work weekend (friday, saturday) overnights between 11pm till7 am
- Able to work long periods of time on your feet
- Ableto lift 20-50 lbs
- Ableto bend, twist, lift, crouch, scrub, wash, carry
- Focus and attention to detail a must
- Able to work off a list independently with minimal supervision.
- $2 hour overnightpremium applies to shifts worked between 10 pm and 7am
- Earning potential can increase based on performance