In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
- Making people's day on all fronts: greeting customers, taking orders, and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working the cash, and working your smile.
- Packaging take-out orders - but no sneaking fries, we know they are everybody's favourite!
- Fridge maintenance. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you are serving the world's most popular burger.
- You are trustworthy and have trust in others.
- You find joy in the details and believe that good quality is what keeps guests coming back.
- You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure.
- You understand that there is no I in Team, and you thrive in social situations.
- You understand that service isn't a transaction - it's about connection.
- You get that a genuine smile can make all the difference in someone's day.
- Flexible Hours.
- Scholarship Program.
- Service Awards.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Pay for Performance.
- Crew Events.
- Free Uniforms.
- Discounted Meals.
Customer Service and Support