Overnight Maintenance Our offer
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
Your vibe and experience
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and making simple repairs to décor and equipment.
- You make things shine and make people say, \"Wow, this place is CLEAN and it looks so inviting!\"
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You're always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment.
You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.About McDonald's
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Restaurants and Food Service