At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
This application is for a McDonald's located inOAKVILLE
!!! Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
The qualifications we are looking for are team oriented, energetic, and guest focused people.
In particular, we are looking for:
- A wonderful smile, positive attitude, and ability to contribute and work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English - additional language skills considered an asset
- Energetic, strong work ethic, and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs; ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- A reliable crew member who is on time for every shift - CAN WORK ON WEEKENDS - FRI, SAT AND SUN
If this sounds like you, you might be the right fit for our team! Please apply through this job posting, attach your resume and references, and we will be in touch as soon as we can!
We hope to meet you soon. Additional Information
Piper Foods is an equal opportunity employer offering all successful applicants:- starting at $15.40per hour (if under 18 years of age) or $16.25 per hour (if over 18 yearsage)!
- Industry leading discount card for McDonald's food, Apple electronics, Marks Work Warehouse and MUCH MORE!!!!
- Free uniforms
- Work with friends and/or make new friends
- World class training
- Career advancement
- Benefit packages for full time staff after 2 months full time employment
- Scholarship opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Company social outings
We have a family atmosphere that is second to none!!!