A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You'll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients.\n\nOur Projects and Change Management team helps PwC deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. We drive, develop, and communicate plans that enables our people to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour focusing on critical things that drive successful results. Working within our Strategic Change Office (SCO) you will be responsible for developing and executing the change management strategies and plans to support the adoption of a diverse portfolio of strategic change initiatives within our firm.What to consider before applying
• This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually. #LI-Remote Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Organizational Change Management Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Develop and execute Change Management strategies and plans to successfully deliver the shifts in mindsets and behaviours required to achieve project/program transformational change objectives.
•Develop and execute actionable and targeted change management tactics and workstream deliverables including/ but not limited to: stakeholder assessments and engagements plans; change agent networks, communication plans and supporting materials; people risk and change readiness assessments; training needs analysis and training strategies.
•Work collaboratively with project managers/teams to ensure key change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan and executed on time and budget.
•Develop transition monitoring and sustainability plans including measurement systems to track stakeholder adoption and business benefits realization.
• Provide coaching to Senior Leaders who are change sponsors on the principles of change management and how to be effective in their role as a change leaders. Experience and skills you'll use to solve
• Exposure to a formal organizational change management framework and methodology through either work experience or a University level/executive education program
• Demonstrated experience as a organizational change management practitioner credibly leading and/or supporting complex transformational change initiatives (impacting one or more elements of people, process and technology), preferably in a partnership or matrix organization where multiple complex groupings of stakeholders must be managed simultaneously
• Proven experience leading the change management work stream on projects from initial vision setting to post implementation change sustainability
• Exceptional consulting and planning skills with a strong ability to build strategic relationships
• Excellent communicator and effective leader with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with senior leaders.
• Familiarity with Agile, Lean and project management principles
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc.Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and
virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Management and Executive