Who are we?
Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. We hold to a simple yet powerful principle: design does matter. We are a different kind of company-one with an entrepreneurial spirit defined by passion, curiosity and bold, creative thinking. A privately held company with a youthful entrepreneurial spirit, we recognize the vast skills, knowledge, perspectives and cultural contributions that diversity brings to Teknion. Because different perspectives and experiences trigger creativity and innovation, diversity is integral to our success. Our employees are the heart and soul of our business. To support their development is to enhance our biggest asset. What will you be doing?
O rder Fulfillment is the single point of contact between the market and Teknion's Supply Chain. This position will offer all the necessary support to customer service as well the personnel within the supply chain. This role is responsible for:
What skills, experience and education are we looking for?
- Check all the orders once schedule for on time delivery daily Communicates with Facilities, MCR, Resolve issue
- Check on time to the dock daily , follow up on the orders.
- Change orders received from the Dealer , check with the facilities and communicate to the change order cell
- Communicate with Shipping etc . for order Lost / Damaged product at BDC/ QDC and maintain the log .
- Communicate with CSR and resolved escalation of delayed notification for the market .
- Create Delayed Notification
- Expediting of orders not received on "need by" date at the Consolidation Centre. Advise Shipping on the "late" or "not late" status of all orders. This data is used for the on time delivery measurement by shipping.
- Provide daily direction to Shipping on orders that have not been received at the Consolidation Centre on the due shipping date. The Order Fulfillment Representative must contact the facilities that are late and provide the latest information to both the relevant CSR and Shipping.
- Production delays-Clearing house for PAFs (Production Awareness Forms) from all the manufacturing facilities. The Order Fulfillment Representative will try to mitigate every PAF and only issue, to the CSR, the ones that are truly affecting the delivery date to the end user.
- Replacement of damaged/lost product at the Consolidation Centres - must facilitate the replacement of goods that are damaged or lost at the Consolidation Centres. These products must be reordered and the CSR must be informed of the revised ship date if the replacement order cannot meet the original ship date.
- Produce information to the Supply Chain related to problems on orders, such as, incomplete configurations, invalid or missing options, mis-routed orders etc.
- Handle inquiries from Customer Service regarding all issues related to sales orders.
- Change Orders--responsible for the processing of all change requests from the Dealers, including the escalation of rejected change requests (except for architectural products).
- Responsible for the processing of TekniPaint and TekniStain matching requests, including sign-off from the client.
- Management of Teknion's Components Hotline.
Why should you grow with us?
- Excellent communication both written and verbal .
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Community College Diploma
- Ability to read drawings is an asset
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Self starter
- Very detail oriented and dedicated person
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Company Paid benefits
- Group RRSP plan
- Pension Plan
- Excellent work environment and culture
- Corporate perks and discounts year round
- Our People
Teknion is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization, starting with the hiring process. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.
Teknion welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
By applying for a position with Teknion, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Teknion's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, credit check and criminal check. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.