You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
Our Technology Consulting Advisory Practice are seeking a dynamic Senior Consultant for our Oracle team nationally. We are looking for talented professionals like you, with a proven record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional, meaningful client service. What you will do
What you bring to the role
As a Senior Consultant in our Oracle practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives.
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Taking accountability for client deliverables by leading engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Building your technical and analytical expertise by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations .
- Contributing to completion of business analysis and system configuration deliverables towards Oracle SCM Cloud implementation and upgrade projects.
- Assisting in multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with Oracle SCM Cloud implementation and upgrade projects in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards.
- Gap functional requirements to capabilities of the system to propose technology solutions and appropriate workarounds.
- Performing technical hands-on activities as required including debugging and coding as part of new development.
- Contributing to testing requirements including the preparation of test scenarios and test scripts and validations of test results across Unit, Quality Assurance and System Integration testing.
- Contributing to data conversion and integration activities associated with Oracle SCM Cloud deployments
- Providing production cutover/transition support and production support assistance.
- Facilitating client workshops to understand business requirements and gather, review validate, and document functional requirements in a conference room pilot setting.
- Assisting the end-to-end business process testing of new Oracle SCM solutions.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with a post graduate degree and/or an Engineering professional designation a strong asset.
- 2-4 years' experience working in a business analysis, development, or configuration, capacity on system implementation, upgrade, or support projects is considered an asset.
- Experince with two end to end implementation programs with specialization on one or more SCM functions (Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Management, Manufacturing
, Maintenance, Order Management, Logistics, Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement)
- Previous consulting experience is considered an asset.
- Functional knowledge or experience in Oracle SCM Cloud module deployment.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders with strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Keys to your success:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements .
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance