EY's Technology Solutions Delivery practice assists our national consulting practices in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing large, complex full lifecycle initiatives along with providing experience in leading practices, methods, and resources in the Oracle's applications and technology space. Oracle Cloud Applications and Technology Services within the COE supports our area offices by providing resources that can design, configure and implement Oracle Cloud Application Solutions. This group advises clients to understand, architect and implement the core applications and technology required to run their business. Our focus will be on helping our clients to achieve following key benefits:
• An optimal applications portfolio and governance structure that aligns with IT strategy and business architecture • Improvement in application performance driving higher customer (internal and external) satisfaction • Cost reduction and better investment decisions for applications infrastructure and services Your key responsibilities
This position will support consulting as a member of project teams working with our clients and guiding them through agreed upon phases of the ERP project governance, requirements definition, technology risk analysis, customization, testing, implementation, training and rollout of a client's project lifecycle. They will also provide business development assistance. Skills and attributes for success
• Team with client business and technology professionals, and/or third party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions • Demonstrate ability to implement software. • Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally • Interact and communicate effectively with finance and technology senior and middle management executives as well as end user and business subject matter experts. To qualify for the role you must have
• Oracle Cloud certification and relevant Oracle Cloud implementation experience in Oracle Cloud Procurement on for one or more of the following Oracle Cloud Procurement Functions/Applications: Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts, Master Data Hub • 2 or more full lifecycle implementations in any of the above • Experience leading Oracle Cloud business process design/configuration workshops • 5 years or more of relevant business and industry experience related to above Oracle Cloud applications • A bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience • strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills • Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues. • The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel 70-90% of a work schedule Ideally, you'll also have
• Degree in Business, or related field (MBA or MS degree preferred) • Cloud Certifications in Cloud Applications What we look for
We're interested in passionate individuals with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Oracle Cloud Applications industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their application suite, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services, we continuously strive to develop a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today.
Customer Service and Support