Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you'll be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You'll work with high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your role as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, often interacting at an executive level, as well as sales and practice development activities to Power & Utilities clients, resulting in increased value and efficiency You'll help to mentor, coach and counsel their team members and help EY to build an inclusive culture and high performing teams. Your key responsibilities
The Oracle CC&B-C2M Functional Architect will lead the orchestration of creative and practical CC&B-C2M Oracle Utility software solutions that meet customers' business requirements.
• Works with customers to ensure that business needs and requirements are identified and documented; seeks understanding of longer-range customer needs and emerging opportunities • Develops project objectives and set priorities through integration with customers' organizational direction • Plans, facilitates and manages the fact-finding and analysis sessions of projects • Designs and configures CC&B-C2M software • Analyzes user and software requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations and defines solution parameters and specifications • Leads the design process and facilitates design workshops • Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for the client and EY • Conducts workflow analysis to ensure that all business areas of impact are identified and resolved for a successful roll out • Provides management of, and facilitation for, one or more of the following key focus areas: Functional, Interfaces, Business Process Change Management • Leads and participates in the Discovery and Analysis Phases of a project including, but not limited to: Skills and attributes for success
• Scheduling of required workshops • Preparation of the workshop agenda • Facilitates workshop sessions • Documents daily workshop activities and outputs • Assesses business requirements and development of overall product solutions • Manages issues and/or action items • Updates status of required deliverables • Working with Designers, performs the design of configuration or code based solutions • Within a Functional lead role:
• Identifies and documents any gaps that will require custom algorithms and plug-ins • Configures the base system • Authors and participates in the Discovery phase and Analysis phase reports • Within an Interface lead role:
• Authors the Interface strategy documentation • Helps set the direction of overall Interface architecture • Manages the initial integration process • Within a Data Conversion lead role:
• Authors the conversion strategy documentation • With the customer, co-authors the data mapping plan • Helps set the direction of overall conversion program architecture • Defines and helps manage data exception/validation reporting • Provides knowledge transfer to the Customer Core team • Supports the Customer team with, but not limited to: application configuration; data conversion; development; interfaces; modifications; testing; training; deployment and post deployment support • Ensures project documentation in their area of responsibility is up to date • Working with EY and Customer project leads, assesses original assumptions and re-estimates task effort at regular intervals • Helps to identify risks and issues and assists in the mitigation process
You'll need strong written and verbal communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels.
Challenge and inspire both co-workers and clients to think about challenging situations in new and transformative ways.
By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll provide innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs and contribute to thought leadership. You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
In line with our commitment to quality, you'll consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality. Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of the engagement and will be under responsibility of higher levels. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues, as appropriate.
As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor's degree • Proven track record of 5-7 years of successful Oracle implementations, with 3-5 years Oracle Utility product experience • Experience with Oracle Utilities Application Framework and Advanced Configuration Tools • Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with customers, across different departments and levels within the company • Proven track record of business change management; strong knowledge of Oracle Utility software; excellent communication skills • Proficient knowledge of information technology and business consulting practice • Superior skills include business analysis, process facilitation, change management, creative and critical thinking, superior written and verbal communications, technical writing, problem solving, presentations, and public speaking • Handle multiple assignments within a fast-paced environment with potential conflicting schedules. • Positive, "can do" attitude and ability to work in a team environment • Willingness to travel up to 80%, valid driver's license What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision to lend subject matter expertise to the design the strategic builds for our clients. If you have a genuine desire to help businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply
Customer Service and Support