Permanent Reference code
:107646 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
As the Operations Lead, you will be responsible for managing the overall team and program operations for the Knowledge Services (KS) Team. This role is critical to supporting the KS leadership team by leading talent programs, managing team communications, overseeing budget tracking, and coordinating deliver of strategic initiatives.
You will also manage a complex portfolio of customer arrangements, including managing the reporting and project tracking. This role provides a unique opportunity to grow strategic planning skills, enhance operations management capabilities, and increase talent development experience, with an opportunity to interface with multiple key stakeholders. It is an ideal opportunity for a versatile top performing experienced manager who would like to build a global network and develop significant understanding of the global organization.
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Leadership Team support: facilitate agenda and discussion of Leadership Team meetings, track and ensure follow through on action items, plan Leadership Team review of strategic initiatives and programs, advise Leadership Team on emerging issues and team needs
- Talent programs: Serve on the CoRe Talent Council, coordinate programs across the organization (e.g., R&R), develop and lead culture/engagement initiatives, act as performance management point of contact, develop and lead professional development program, support for well-being of KS team
- Team communications: Develop internal communications strategy, organize monthly All Hands calls and quarterly Town Hall calls, cultivate team dialogue in Yammer, create team communications and announcements
- Strategic projects: Lead formulation and execution of ad hoc projects, including leading a career path development project
- Finance: Coordinate budget planning efforts, update forecasts, actively communicate status and identify issues and opportunities
- Customer management: Manage execution and tracking of customer agreements and commitments, coordinate consistent customer reporting on projects and services provided
- Project management: Manage consistent project management approach, coordinate project manager planning, manage tracking of time and budget against projects
- •Role management: track and coordinate open positions, actively manage recruiting progress, develop and lead on-boarding program for new hires, oversee operational people tracking (e.g. USI baseline headcount, utilization reporting, contractor management
- Overall operations: manage business continuity planning, coordinate with USI leaders to align programs
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global CoRe provides seven fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, data management assessment services, data protection, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how these services are delivered across the organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization within and across borders. CoRe's mission is to drive the Deloitte Global strategy by sharing investments and resources to increase our global operational performance, enhance cross-border agility, deliver services, develop talent, enhance operational performance and mitigate risk. Additionally, CoRe fosters a collaborative global culture, drives member firm cooperation, and acts as a platform for achieving global objectives.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree in business/technology or related field
- Minimum five years of project management experience, with a focus on leading teams, being a self-starter, operational delivery, planning and implementing integrated/global projects
- Client-service minded with a focus on continuous improvement
- Highly organized and proactive, confidently raising issues and ideas to leaders
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation levels
- Comfortable with creating reasonable structure to meet the objectives of the task at hand in ambiguous environment often with limited information
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization, including the ability to 'lead by influence' and energize teams of multiple skills and job disciplines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build connections and networks
- Proven trust in handling sensitive information and situations
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Strategic Planning, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Developer, CPA, Strategy, Technology, Operations, Finance
Management and Executive