At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here . Job Description
- Working service or kitchen stationson the overnight shift
- Shifts starting from 10pm and ending up to 7am, rotating from Sunday to Thursday
- Elevating the overnight experience on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, staying friendly and providing world class hospitality
- Packaging our take-out orders forboth in store and delivery clients
- Managing the kitchen, prepping food, cleaning our stations, and other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- LOVE the OVERNIGHTS! Night Owl ;)
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Available 24-40hours, including weekends
Previous quick service food experience an asset.
Must be committed to the overnight shift for a minimum of 6months. 2.50$ per hour
premium paid for all full late night shifts.