At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here . Job Description
- Working front counter, and delivery serviceon the overnight shift
- Shifts starting from 9pm and ending up to 7amrotating from Monday to Sunday (full time and part time hours available)
- Elevating the overnight experience on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famousfries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, being friendly through the mask and working to connect with the guests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- LOVE the OVERNIGHTS! Night Owl ;)
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Full time position available
Previous quick service food experience an asset.
Must be committed to the overnight shift for a minimum of 6months. 2$ per hour
premium paid for all full late night shifts.
Shifts are Sunday to Thursday overnight.
Great discounts on food purchases, PPE provided.