All Security PersonnelFrom:
July 21st, 2021Closing Date:
Aug 31st, 2021Re:
Niagara Falls, ON.Status: Casual/ Part TimeHours: Various 12 hour Shifts Pay Rate: $14.84 -15.25/hr. "Rates are based on a levelling system" Company Overview:
Paladin Security is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting public venues, office towers, warehouse distribution centers, tourist attractions, hospitals and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our Guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Working on assigned shifts, you will provide proactive and reactive security patrols and respond to incidents.
- You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents in an efficient manner.
- The use of 2-way radio, monitoring situations with surveillance cameras and equipment.
- You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people.
- In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the People and Culture Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Additional courses as assigned
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Vulnerable Sector Check
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a As Needed
position 1st Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security