In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. Learning responsibility, customer-care skills, teamwork AND having fun doing it in a professional, family-like environment.
If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy
and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You are dependable
and care about not letting others down. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection
. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger
-Passion for Customer Service
-Dependable and Punctual Additional Information
Successful candidates can enjoy...
- flexible schedules
- free uniforms
- food and retail discounts (platinum card)
- further opportunities for advancement as well as bonus earnings
- insurance benefits for qualified candidates