Permanent Reference code
:118225 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
- Provide support for network security solutions across the Deloitte global enterprise infrastructure.
- Provide 24x7 monitoring, operation, and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex technical issues.
- Responsible for bringing incidents to a resolution within a timely manner.
- Participate in projects with other Deloitte teams and vendors.
- Drive the resolution of priority issues, including participation in technical assistance conference calls.
- Support customers with process and technical questions related to Network Security and Services.
- Build relationships with customers, other Deloitte teams, and vendors to provide exceptional service.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency and automate processes within Network Security and Services.
- Proficient knowledge on compliance and regulatory requirements to assist with security audits and assist in remediate of any security related issues.
- Ability to communicate and work with customers and peers in different time zone and countries.
- Rotational weekend on-call to address critical issues. Ability to work weekends when necessary for scheduled tasks.
Additional responsibilities regardless of team include:
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Cross-functional support for development and implementation of systems
- Ensure services and systems are always available and reliable.
- Respond to and manage service issues and problems.
- Report, pursue, communicate, and escalate any breaches in network security or policies.
- Able to coordinate and work with onsite engineers during outage or critical situations.
- Adhere to established incident management SLA and SLOs.
- Able to document troubleshooting/process related documents for the team.
- At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
- In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree/College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 4 years of experience in relevant field.
- Expert level knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Python, PowerShell, SQL, Postgres.
- Knowledge of network security protections and protocols.
- Knowledge of Cisco Secure Workload platform preferred.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and network protocols.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and commands to ensure quick resolution to issues.
- Candidate should possess methodical troubleshooting skills that they would apply during network outages and incidents.
- Awareness of related policies and standards; Demonstrates ability to apply established processes, activities, and techniques; Understanding of the tools and resources available to execute the processes, activities, and techniques.
- Ability to manage support cases with external technology vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to easily analyze and communicate complex ideas to all levels of management.
- Sensitivity and cultural awareness is essential as the role will involve contact with a variety of people around the globe.
- Discipline and experience in recognizing and handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail is essential.
- Understands technology and technical concepts; Communicates effectively with stakeholders and team members regarding technical concepts.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Network Security, Network Engineer, Compliance, Computer Science, Developer, Security, Engineering, Legal, Technology