At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
We are looking for candidates that have passion for technical challenges, show strong analytical and communication skills and have hands-on experience with planning, designing, developing and implementing Microsoft enterprise solutions.
KPMG's Microsoft Practice is currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Architect to participate in implementations for D365 F&O solutions.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand in many different sectors and we don't anticipate that slowing down in the next couple of years. There is a huge opportunity of growth for you at KPMG as the different pieces are moving quickly.
Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice. What you will do
The D365 F&O Technical Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solutions while effectively interfacing and communicating with engagement and client teams as well as leading the technical delivery team to ensure that the D365 F&O solution meets client's needs. Your responsibilities will include:
What you bring to the role
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of modules, customizations, and integrations.
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and work with technical staff to define future state.
- Own the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Design and leads the delivery for an integrated system that meets the product-owner's vision.
- Ensure end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation, deployment and support to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Lead the technical side of pre-sales activities as required including designing and building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations as well as presenting to clients.
Keys to your success:
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 7+ years experience as a Solution Architect leading and delivering end to end solutions using Microsoft D365 F&O platform.
- Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical capabilities, acting as a champion for technical solutions across the platform whilst driving the adoption of new features.
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources, with the particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
- In-depth experience with D365 F&O, Azure Fundamentals, Power Platform, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development and DevOps.
- Strong technical architecture experience and knowledge of best practices especially around integrating Dynamics 365 with other Microsoft, 3rd party or legacy systems.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.