At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
We are looking for candidates that have passion for technical challenges, show strong analytical and communication skills and have hands-on experience with planning, designing, developing and implementing Microsoft enterprise solutions.
KPMG is currently seeking a Junior Consultant, Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations for our Consulting practice.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand in many different sectors and we don't anticipate that slowing down in the next couple of years. There is a huge opportunity of growth for you at KPMG as the different pieces are moving quickly.
Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support the end to end delivery of D365 F&O projects including analysis, design, configuration, testing, training and deployment.
- Review and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes while envisioning the future-state and how Dynamics will help the client to achieve his goal
- Work with onsite engagement and client teams to gather requirements, determine expectations and finalize deliverables
- Ensure quality of the deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written and verbal communication, and team participation
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Be actively involved in pre-sales activities such as solution estimation and client presentations.
Keys to your success:
- No minimum experience as a Functional consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Knowledge in working on functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written and verbal communication, and team participation
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French, with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include them in project implementation
- Holds a Security Clearance
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.