At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
We are looking for candidates that have passion for technical challenges, show strong analytical and communication skills and have hands-on experience with planning, designing, developing and implementing Microsoft enterprise solutions.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand in many different sectors and we don't anticipate that slowing down in the next couple of years. There is a huge opportunity of growth for you at KPMG as the different pieces are moving quickly.
Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice.
Dynamics 365 CE Functional Analysts are key members of the project delivery team, contributing to practice success by support the Functional Leads, liaising directly with their client stakeholders to understand their business processes and requirements, collaborating with technical team-members to define best in class solutions, supporting project management in the delivery of on-time and on-budget deployments and assisting clients deploy solutions that help transform their organizations. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support the Functional requirements gathering workshops and create detailed requirements documentation.
- Develop the user stories and end-to-end process definitions that form the backbone of the D365 CRM/CE and Power Platform deployments.
- Collaborate with the technical team throughout the implementation to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts by providing product, technical, and business expertise for proposals, presentation and/or tailored software demonstrations.
- Maintain open communications, be directly connected to the client, lead meetings, and capture and distribute action items.
- Assist with providing inputs to the project plans, estimates and scope for sales proposals and statements of work.
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and related technologies, particularly Power Platform and Azure cloud technologies that support the solution.
- Expected to have 2-5 years of business analysis experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or comparable Customer Relationship Management solution.
- Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- A passion for technology and its ability to improve business processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- A collaborative, team-oriented nature.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational skills.
- Professional certification in Dynamics 365 (e.g. CE, CRM, Fundamentals, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing) is an asset.
- Scrum methodology awareness and previous work in an agile environment is an asset.
- Holds a Security Clearance
Keys to Success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.