You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG Canada is looking for a Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement Sales Leader who will be responsible for working with our partners across the country to drive new opportunities. As a recognized leader in Digital Transformation, KPMG is ideally positioned to assist our clients from both a strategy and technology perspective and the list of clients looking at D365 CE is growing. KPMG is looking for a sales leader - someone who understands and can effectively describe how the solution will benefit our potential client based on their specific needs. You also have experience leading a pursuit team through large and complex proposals. You have above average communications and presentation skills. If you possess these skills you will thrive at KPMG.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and as Microsoft's Global Digital Transformation Partner of the Year we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in the KPMG Canada Microsoft practice. What you will do
What you bring to the role
As a Manager/ Senior Manager in our Microsoft practice, you will use your strong business acumen and be a key member of a high performing team. You'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Work with our team of partners across Canada to identify potential client opportunities
- Managing the sales pursuit, in tandem with the account lead partner, through to its successful completion
- Quarterbacking the pursuit team in the preparation of proposals and client orals presentations
- Reporting on sales activity and maintaining opportunities in our corporate CRM database
- Work with our Delivery team to demonstrate the capabilities of D365 Customer Engagement based on the unique needs of the prospect
- Work with Sales lead partner to develop sales strategy for D365 Customer Engagement in Canada
- Work directly with Microsoft sales teams to identify co-sell opportunities
- Work with Delivery team leads to properly transition successful sales pursuits to delivery
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferred Masters of Business Administration, from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years' experience selling Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement or equivalent enterprise grade CRM solutions
- Experience selling to large enterprise - public and/or private sector accounts
- Experience working to a sales target with a track record of over-achievement
- Existing relationships with Microsoft D365 sales team in Canada
- Ability to thrive in our growth-oriented team to design and delivery sales enablement initiatives
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders and strong relationship management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Business-focused and sales minded
Keys to your success:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Entrepreneurial, versatile and collaborative in nature
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance