At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here . Job DescriptionYOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Ability to smile through out the day!
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, we stand on our feet all shift and move around a lot!
- Ability to work well as a team, or on your own, and alife longlearner who loves a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, as we have lots to do and sometimes it all needs to be done at the same time :)
- We are hiring for full time shift work, which means flexible hours and scheduling. We are looking for people to be available between 6am and 3 am, Monday through Sunday.