Company Description Now Hiring and Training for McDonald's Restaurant, new Confederation St SarniaLocationWAY MORE THAN JUST A PAYCHEQUE!
• PAID TRAINING at our Sarnia locations with your regular hours, starting in early Juneand continuing until Confederation Stlocation opens!
• 50% OFF MEALS anytime you're at any McDonalds in Canada
• TRAVEL SUBSIDY during training
• FREE UNIFORMS
• COMPETITIVE STARTING WAGES WITH REGULAR PERFORMANCE AND WAGE REVIEWS
• PLATINUM CARD DISCOUNTS with partner brands such as Apple, Soft Moc, Via Rail, Mark's
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to fit your needs
• Option for MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS
• SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES for Post-Secondary Education
• Recognition and Reward Programs
• Recognized by Canada Top 100 Employers
• Community Minded Employer including support of local youth sports, local charities and events like McHappy Day! Company
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at a great value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices, safely, to more than 2.5 million people, in over 1,400 locations every day. With nearly 95% locally owned by hardworking small-business men and women, including the new Confederation St Sarnia, Ontario location. Colleen and Peter Buckley are the proud owner/operators of this, their 7th location
. Their other locations are in Sarnia, Petrolia and Strathroy, Ontario. Colleen began working at McDonald's at the age of 14 and is now entering her 38th year. Her husband, Peter just celebrated his 20th Anniversary with McDonald's. Over these many years, Colleen and Peter have been recognized within their communities and by McDonald's Canada, including 2 National People Awards and the Hero Award for inclusivity. They are passionate about making a difference in each of the communities they do business. They employ over 350 individuals, full-time who enjoy flexibility with their home life, students working part-time around their studies or seniors who want to stay busy and active. There is something for everyone at Mc Donald's and Colleen and Peter are excited to welcome you to their McFamily. Job Description
How about flexible hours, that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is? The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially, with a locally owned and operated company whose purpose is to feed and foster Community. A company who believes in putting our people and customers first. A company who opens our doors to everyone. A company who does the right thing. A company who is a good neighbour, including helping more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities. A company who believes we are a McFamily that gets better together. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you. Qualifications
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.