As a Martech Specialist, you will support the evolution of Hootsuite's Marketing technology stack by understanding business needs and requirements, and translating them into technological solutions. You will support vendor evaluation processes, assess features against use cases and collaborate internally on the decision and roll-out of Martech applications. You will report to the Director, Pipeline & Marketing Automation, and will work closely with Marketing Automation, Sales Operations, and IT teams. This role can be based in either Vancouver or Toronto. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Assist in the research and recommendation of Martech tools in support of the Martech vision defined by the Director, Pipeline & Marketing Automation
- Support the vendor evaluation process, working with stakeholders and facilitating requirements gathering, use-case documentation, feature evaluation and vendor demonstrations.
- Coordinate Privacy, Security and Compliance assessments for vendors under evaluation, working with corresponding teams internally as well as vendors.
- Assist in the ongoing evaluation of Martech tools, performing technical and usage reviews, in order to identify outdated, unused or redundant applications, and also in preparation for renewal decisions.
- Manage multiple projects for vendor evaluation, onboarding and renewal simultaneously, setting schedules, identifying risks and working proactively to resolve them
- Be a key member of the Martech Governance team, collaborating cross-functionally with Web Development, IT, Automation, Marketing Operations and other teams as needed.
- Maintain the Martech Tools Inventory, updating it with the most current status for each vendor and tool usage, as well as contractual terms and budget allocations.
- Support the adoption of new Martech tools, and implement new programs/processes to increase their efficiency as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, demand generation or marketing automation roles
- B2B marketing domain knowledge, particularly in demand generation workflows and marketing best practices
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies, especially Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM, as well as a good understanding of current Marketing technology landscape and trends
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, and in prioritizing tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and the business
- Strong experience in end user training, including developing training documentation and running training sessions
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
______________________________________________________________________________________________Share our values:
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing