McDonald's is the world's number one food brand!
We are looking for great team members for our Markham location to satisfy the growing demand at our restaurants in this town. Job Description
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't just a transaction-It's about connection. You know that a smile can make a difference.
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Greeting guests and taking orders
- Processing payments as a cashier
- Preparing food orders; be a 'world-famous' cook!
- Satisfying McCravings!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- 'World-class' training program to support your success
- 50% off food items at all McDonald's restaurant locations
- Platinum Membership Program, offering you discounts at top national retailers
- Be a part of our exceptional 'family'
- Work for a company that gives back to your community through the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Candidates must be a minimum of 15 years old
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Energetic and outgoing with strong work ethic
- Part time staff MUST work a minimum of 15-20 hours and/or 3-4 shifts per week
- All crew MUST be available to work two closing shifts per week (closing shift ends at 11:00pm); one closing shift Sunday to Thursday, and one closing shift Friday or Saturday
Customer Service and Support